A brief biography
I have been practising as a counsellor since 1994 when I started working with people at risk of drug addiction at the Kaleidoscope Project. I currently work in private practice with adults both individually and in couples. In addition, I have extensive experience providing counselling support to staff, particularly within the NHS and corporate environments.
I worked as a separation and divorce mediator from 2002 to 2013 with two local franchises of the legal services commission (LSC) and now provide this service as part of my private practice.
- Masters in Integrative Psychotherapy
- Diploma in Psychodynamic Counselling
- Couples Practitioner Certificate
- Certificate of Recognition as a Family Mediator
- Diploma in Humanistic Psychology
- Degree in Pharmacology
Professional Registrations and Memberships
- British Association of Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP)
- Psychotherapists and Counsellors for Social Responsibility (PCSR)
- Climate Psychology Alliance (CPA)